Monday, September 14, 2009

wow still got 7 days till my birthday no douth my party cancel but i'm still going to celebrate my birthday with my friends in this coming friday , for now i can't come out any idea where should i celebrate but i will still feel proud and happy that my friend are going to celebrate for me that never been done before for the last few years .And yeah for my 17 th birthday i would like to have all this stuff that i listed below :
#2%=the blinking bag back
#puma= a shoe (busket)
#nike = T-shirt
# topman = the shirt and pants
# DKNY = watches
and last and not less
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$money money money$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
(i'm not those money face kind )
and i'm waiting to pass my birthday so that i can attend the driving course and get my driving license soon and possible XD


AND GIRLS!!!!!!!!

i remember what i promise u all
after i get my driving license

so!!
get ready !!!!i might be at your door step in few week time from now xD

No comments:

Post a Comment