Sunday, September 13, 2009

game over

ehh guys i have some bad news about my party that going to happen in this saturday at my place~~
the party is over
cancel!!!!
i argue with my parents for few FUCKING times,because of this FUCKING birthday party,
i don't know what make my parents sudden change their mind but its make me gone mad,
this party i had planed for few week ,for the entertainment and the foods,so that all my guests
would not feel bored in this party,
and because of this party me and my friends train and train for the coming birthday party so that we can show what we got as a dancer but now its all over!!!i'm moody and sad , i dance and dance to release all the anger for my mind .
i'm apologize to those i'm invited to my party
I'M SORRY
and GIRLS that called and asked you girls to make sure that,that day is my day
#TZE CHING
#EUNICE
#MANDY
#BABY
#MEI XIN
#CHRISTIN
#YEAN SEAN
#MEI XIN
#I XIN
( still got some but i forget who are they i will be listing again when i remember)
I'M SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE =(

No comments:

Post a Comment