Monday, August 24, 2009

sunshine

Sunday normally for me i will be wake early for breakfast but not today , i woke up at 3 p.m today and nothing much was done today just do what i always do msn , facebook and eat xD today i'm doing my revision and know what my parents was stun when they saw ,and they said wow what make you sudden will bring out your book and do your study??? once in the blue moon =.=it take me 1 and a half hour to study what i learn from the tuition las week .
its around 10 something i go hang out with my friend at the restaurant near my house after for 1 hour my mom sudden come to pick me up =.= damn so early nothing can do if i go home i rather stick with my friend here...... but luckily one of my friend that study at sri sentosa chat with me from 12 am to 3 am it was quite interesting and funny chatting with her and i would like to take this opportunity to say thank her to cure my boringness ^^

that how i look when i just wake up
(she said this photo look likes hamsap lou =.=)
that her ~~~~peijin

No comments:

Post a Comment