Friday, August 28, 2009

lalala~~

Its was a working day for me , around 11 a.m i attended my holiday program from my tuition center, when i reach there my friend jam asked me rather i want to join them to 1 utama but , they seem like not asking but forcing XD ,after i finish my tuition i bring my friend along to my mom office and ask him to take permission to letting me out early from work and join them , and at last it work !!!
before we go i brought them to my house so that we can go together and other reason are i don't know how to style my noob hair~~~ so i asked my friend jam to style it for me =) i sudden i feel i was like a superstar that having 2 hairstylist fixing my hair up xD
see what i told u guys.....
matthew are waxing my hair
last move xD

and 1U here we come xD

No comments:

Post a Comment