Sunday, January 24, 2010

friendship

recently i don't know what the hell had happen to me ,
i just feel that no one that i can be trust on,
now they be your best friend but another minute they might be
betray you
now a day i started not to talk much to people about my thing d,
sometime i not really want to talk and shut up ,keep quite is not because i wanna be like this or lan C
but just because i feel that is unsafe to talk anymore,
friend with friend shot here shot there , no more real friendship but just fake
when you're together sitting on the same table.
and now i only know what is so call' friend'??
friend is to betray not to care ,
friend is to use them when u need them
but not help them because u feel that they need help,
maybe after u helped them they wont appreciate you
but just talk bad about behind your back .

hope that my friend will understand me , I'm not saying you guys are betraying me
but i just wanna start def myself from now on !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment