Friday, November 13, 2009

good and bad....

darn it darn it darn it~~~
ish~~
i lost my phone today
don't feel anything for the lost
maybe because
this was not the 1st time for me
LOST~~~what can i do???
cry~???
sad~???
moody???
no way!!! i tell u
no way
i'm still a happy guy that don't looks like
losing something
hmm perhaps i have get use to it.

and.....

YEAH!!!!
my parents just brought a set of pioneer audio system for my car
i love it !!!!
let's go
music time !!!!!
turn on the music
boom boom pow!!!
its sound great



its cost my parent nearly RM900 for the set
hmm
its not a finishing set
but i will upgrade it and make it to reach
the top of the limit and you guys
get to hear my sound as far as your house=)
......just a dream don't take this serious.........



p/s please miss call me again with the same number
019-3326921
and notify yourself if u text me


thank you






No comments:

Post a Comment