Wednesday, November 25, 2009

ADD MATHS

today is still SPM ,i having add math paper later and i just waked up, 4 am to study ,
which i never done before, from the past few months i had never touch a single page
of my add math book before at home , i say never !!!!
is just like a nightmare for me =)
from beginning of the form 4 till now i never pass my add maths before , seriously the highest i can get is 30+ which make me happy and crazy like hell!!!!
and because of add maths i get my first 0 in my life in this 14 years of study ,is a shame for me and its also a experience for me to expose my self in a subject that i don't even good on it =)
not only add maths i talk about , maths as well ~~~~
hmm but at least i passed all my maths tests in the school every times, so that's make me have a higher hope on SPM to getting B XD


No comments:

Post a Comment