Tuesday, August 18, 2009

busted

Today i get busted once again =.= after i get caught by my parents last Friday night my luck has getting bad and worse.before this ,at the same day afternoon while I'm on the way to pick up my friend i was ambush by police ,before this i always use the road because its safe and no cops ,the traffic was slow and jam that day i was wondering what was happen there,after i get to the turn i saw 2 patrol cars are parked at there , OMG its a block Ohh shit man!..... i started to feel scare but i manage to pass through safe...... MAN MAY GOD BLESS ME !!!! with some simple step , i was wearing a mask and stick ed a pair P on my wind shield and the rear on the left side because of this thing am safe!!!
after that day my parent keep on spying on me wether i got drive out from the housing area a not or else i won't get my license by next month( oh man they got my weakness =( ...) because it i got to listen what they say and order .... watch out guys i will be set free after 21th of september........
wait for me!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment