Friday, August 21, 2009

business do the talking

I'm skipping school today yeah wow~~~
because of i'm not taking chinese exam xD
what for i go to school??
well not going to school actually is a time for us to
rest at home but not for me ~~~~
i woke up 8 something today because i have already promise
my parent that i will help them up at the office.
i didn't help my parent out since I'm form 3 i think if I am not mistaken=.=
because i feel its bored for me,i does not like to sit in the office and do my thing
i want to be like my dad drive around look for customer and there's the business coming in
and because of that I'm going study marketing after my form 5 =) no marketing no production,no production no business that how business work and that's what i learned today from one of my dad big client that own a big factory and an office with at least 30-40 people working in there . hope that i will be that successful like that guy.(day dream =)
from 11 a.m to 4 something i was in car most of the time ,don't know what happen today every where was traffic jam make me feel damn bored in the car ,
and yeah i was random and collected nearly 30k of payment for my dad
wow never happen to me before xD




No comments:

Post a Comment