Friday, July 3, 2009

a new life

After moody for few day i finally recovered
and today morning i woke up with a new me again,
happy,smile and talkative that i was before.
in this few days i keep on think stuff. and i accidently
kill a poor little puppy that was crossing the road
when i was speeding on the road. i ran over the dog with no choice ,
if that dog don't die, i will!!! with the speed of 110km per hour i can't break
my car immediately so that dog must DIE .I need to thank my friend
as well because they are the one who chill me up and advising
me when I'm moody.

i LOVE YOU GUYS
(i'm not gay!!!!=.=)

TO:TC
no douth we has break i hope you still think me as your friend
when you need someone i will be always there for you
and i will wait for you TC

SPM
deng ~~~~SPM is around the Conner,
is the time for me to study ,no more games
no more MSN , no more GF just study, study, study
starting to feeling some pressure and stress from my parents
and D exam wuwuwuwu~~~~ takut la
SPM pergi aku tak takut lu



THE END








No comments:

Post a Comment