Sunday, June 28, 2009

alarming

alarming!!!! few more months from now my spm getting closer and closer,
till now i feel like i didn't do any preparation or revision for that ,
now when teacher teach us about maths that learned at form 3 i totally
forgot all the formulae and how to do is a serious matter if i don't know how to do and 
also is a shame for me
i need to study hard from now on no more playing 
around that what do the pass few months i has promised my father i will cut now all my
activities from jun and start to do my revision, but now its going to be the end of jun and i
doing nothing but driving around wasting my time doing some useless thing, I'm such a
useless guy .......
to change my self i will start to study from today onward ,i will spend at least 1 hours per day
on studies to make sure i can get a good result in SPM so that i get study college for next year
and have a better future for my own and also my beloved and live in a sophisticated life . so that she no need to work 




No comments:

Post a Comment